I'm having issues where WinPE doesn't load on an older HP server using PXE.   I
haven't been able to determine if it's a DHCP issue or a NIC driver not in
WinPE.  I am still working through this, but wanted to ask a few questions.

Here is the NIC driver that I need.  [cid:image001.png@01CF11D8.32419280]

1.        Is there a list of already supported drivers within WinPE?  I'm
running Config Manager 2012 R2 boot images ver 6.3.9600.16384.

2.       When adding a NIC driver to WinPE, do I need to add the x86 driver to
the x86 boot image or does it matter?   I have both boot images, but the x86
seems to be the one used  and the NIC driver that I downloaded was for Windows
2012 which is a 64 bit driver.

I'd appreciate if anyone could clear up this confusion on my end.

Thanks,

David

<<inline: image001.png>>