The switches that are working for PXE boot have spanning-tree portfast trunk
enabled. The others do not have it enabled.

We have seen the PXE boot issues on the L440 and Yoga specifically.

Daniel Ratliff

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Daniel Ratliff
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 9:33 PM
To: 'mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com'
Subject: RE: [MDT-OSD] Lenovo ThinkPad models starting to require KMDF 1.11

Yep.

-Daniel Ratliff

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Truss [ro...@trusstribe.com<mailto:ro...@trusstribe.com>]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 09:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com>

Cisco switches by chance?  We are also looking into that possibilty as well.
On Apr 29, 2014 8:23 PM, "Daniel Ratliff"
<dratl...@humana.com<mailto:dratl...@humana.com>> wrote:
Nope, it's won't get through Windows setup. However I might know your issue. We
have had pxe issues on some subnets with certain newer models. I haven't
confirmed yet but we think the issue is switch related.

I'll check the ticket we have and send the switch config tomorrow.

-Daniel Ratliff