Hi Brian,

Since you're already using SCCM, I'd go ahead and integrate MDT if you
haven't already.  There is a wonderful tool called the 'User Driven
Installation' (UDI) that displays a series of HTA pages when a Task
Sequence is launched.  You can use a tool that comes with MDT to easily
customize the pages that are displayed to the user.  When your task
sequence runs, all you've got to do is add a 'Display HTA' step to your
task sequence to display the prompt, then in your CustomSettings.ini
specify the hostname variable as OSDComputerName, and you'll be golden.

This is a very common request, and you'll find a ton of nice tutorials
online.