See this is where i start to wonder about our policies. Ours checks the device
as it comes up, if it's Windows, and not on our domain or a defined workgroup,
it's untrusted. So WinPE, looks like win7, and hard coded to WORKGROUP, no good.

They're trying to automate everything so they can cut back on desk side support
folks, and now they want them to carry pcs back and forth. They can't have it
both ways.

Honestly, our Forescout people were baffled when I asked them about WinPE.
Never heard of it, no idea how to manage it, knew nothing about OSD as a
concept.

Since there's exactly two guys in the whole company affected by this, it's kind
of frustrating.

Sent from my iPad