If you are talking about tablets, I would re-evaluate the premise of Windows
7.

Upgrade to Windows 8.1. :)

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com]
On Behalf Of Miller, Todd
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 11:46 AM
To: mdtosd@lists.myITforum.com
Subject: [MDT-OSD] Dell Venue on Windows 7?

  I have a need for some tablet PCs running Windows 7 x64.

Previously we were buying Sansung ATIV 7 series, but those have gone out of
production.

Being a Dell shop, we would prefer to buy from Dell, however I have been
unable to get the Venue 11 to fully work on Windows 7.  My last stumbling
block is the touch screen and audio.  Sound for this project I can do
without, but no touchscreen is a deal-breaker.  Has anyone here been able to
put Windows 7 on one of those Venue 11 Pros successfully?

I'd be open to other suggestions for Windows 7 x64 tablets that are still in
production too.

  _____

Notice: This UI Health Care e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential
and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the
sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it.  Thank
you.

  _____