ConfigMgr 2012 R2 CU1 + MDT 2013 integration.

I am finding little online about this, except the example below to put in your
customsettings.ini.

http://www.myitforum.com/forums/m226612-print.aspx

[ENTSUITE]
ENTSUITE001=PACKAGEID:ProgramName
ENTSUITE002=PACKAGEID:ProgramName

I see how you can do it in CustomSettings.ini, but I would prefer using the MDT
database.

The goal is I have a Role in the MDT database that needs to run on all task
sequences, and then I have other roles that will be populates based on a
variable, but I need to be able to run multiple 'Install Packages' steps using
a dynamic package list.

Is this possible?

Daniel Ratliff

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,