TL;DR: Your MDT environment is hosed.

Litetouch.vbs will execute the ZTIPreREq.vbs script to verify that the VBScript
environment is running correctly, it will return an error code between 5002 and
5006 if there is a problem, and display the results in the “this computer does
not meet the prereq[…]” messagebox.

However in this case, you got error code 1, which means that we were unable to
launch anything.

1.       Verify you actually have a %depoymentshare%\scripts\ztiprereq.vbs file

2.       Try running the program in a console window: cscript \\
<file://%3cserver%3e/DeploymentShare$/scripts%20/ztiprereq.vbs>
<server>\DeploymentShare$\scripts \ztiprereq.vbs, and check the output.

3.       It’s entirely possible that your MDT environment is hosed, make sure
you are running the latest version of MDT 2013, then try creating a new
deployment share to see if it works.

-k