The list of “persistent shares” in the MDT Litetouch console is stored in the
local user’s profile. So yes, if you login to a different account, then the
list of shares in the console will be different, simply re-add them in to the
console and that account will be good to go.

As for sharing… My recommendation is to create multiple Litetouch shares,
perhaps breaking them down into production vs test. Additionally, if you have
multiple users adding in content, then you can break down the test shares even
further, perhaps:

                \\server\deploymentshare_bob$
<file://server/deploymentshare_bob$>

                \\Server\deploymentshare_sue$
<file://Server/deploymentshare_sue$>

You can easily open up multiple shares in the local MDT console and copy and
paste objects between them. Bob and Sue can spend time adding
applications/drivers/TaskSequences to their test shares, and then Mike can copy
the components, when ready, to the master share.

-k