hi Aaron
what about the "cmd window not holding the reboot"

this used to work always, and would never reboot during OSD if there was a
cmd window open, but in 1606 (and perhaps 1602) with adk 1607 and 1511
respectively we've seen this, have you seen it ? is that also specific to
Windows (i.e. external to SCCM) >?