Couldn't find this around anywhere so today I put together a USMT template to
migrate the legacy sticky notes to the new Sticky Notes (Trusted Windows Store
app) that's in Windows 10 v1607.  Seems like it should be handled by the
default USMT templates since it's a Windows thing, but it isn't.  Thought I'd
share...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<migration
urlid="http://www.microsoft.com/migration/1.0/migxmlext/LegacyStickyNotes";>
    <component context="UserAndSystem" type="Application">
        <displayName>LegacyStickyNotes</displayName>
        <role role="Settings">
            <rules context="User">
                <include>
                    <objectSet>
                        <pattern type="File">%CSIDL_APPDATA%\Microsoft\Sticky
Notes\ [StickyNotes.snt]</pattern>
                    </objectSet>
                </include>
                                                                <locationModify
script="MigXmlHelper.RelativeMove('%CSIDL_APPDATA%\Microsoft\Sticky
Notes','%CSIDL_LOCAL_APPDATA%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes_8wekyb3d8bbw\LocalState\Legacy\
 [ThresholdNotes.snt]')">

<objectSet>

                                <pattern
type="File">%CSIDL_APPDATA%\Microsoft\Sticky Notes\ [StickyNotes.snt]</pattern>

</objectSet>

</locationModify>
            </rules>
        </role>