From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Wood, Sandy
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 11:35 AM
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [MDT-OSD] Windows 10 Default Application Associations

Is anyone tweaking their Default Application Associations as part of a MDT/SCCM
deployment? I've been able to make some changes with DISM during MDT deployment
so that Acrobat is our default but I can't stop alerts that come up for each
profile saying that a change was made to Photos default app. I haven't made any
changes to Photos!

An app default was reset
An app caused a problem with the default app
setting for .<ext> files, so it was reset to Photos

Sandy Wood
Network Engineer
Orange County District Attorney
(714) 347-8775
(714) 824-0864 mobile

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of
the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure
is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Bain Capital, LP
Boston, MA  USA
+1 (617) 516 2000