From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Chace Alldredge
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 12:15 PM
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [MDT-OSD] HP Task Sequence Issue

I can't seem to narrow the culprit for this, first time building an image for
HP Computers, the driver packages are loaded, but the image seems to boot into
Windows, no drivers installed, I can't login because the administrator account
is disabled...

I have the smsts log attached... I tried testing my queries and everything,
they work fine. I think it might be something with the boot settings, I am
using Legacy at the moment with secure boot disabled.

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,