From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Matt Hebbel
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 3:55 PM
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [MDT-OSD] ZTIBackup adds instance to existing WIM

According to the (potentially dated) document here it is expected.
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee914607.aspx
On mobile at the moment, but the creating a single WIM heading is where the
reference info is located.

Based on that I *assume* you'd need to back it up to a different location each
time or maybe append a versioning number to whatever naming scheme you use for
the WIM.

Matt

On Feb 10, 2017, 5:30 PM -0600, Miller, Todd