We have a few customizations (pdf handler, etc.) to Windows 10 that are getting
undone after feature updates are applied. Right now we are handling this by
using Task Sequence deployment within SCCM to run some post-update scripts. We
really want to get on Servicing Plans in SCCM but have to solve the
feature-updates-undoing-our-customizations issue.

Can anyone offer insight on options for re-customizing in the Servicing Plan
world, and possibly even insights on whether Microsoft may be taking any steps
to help remove this pain point?

Kevin Wilson