bismi-lLahi-rRahmani-rRahiem
In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful

=== News Update ===

Top Politicians, Economists, Other Leaders State 9/11 an Inside Job

    * Morgan Reynolds, Former Chief Economist under President Bush
    * Paul Craig Roberts, Assistant Secretary of Treasury under Pres. Reagan
    * U.S. Senator Mark Dayton
    * U.S. Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney
    * Robert M. Bowman, Head of Advanced Space Programs, Dept. of Defense
    * Michael Meacher, UK Minister of Environment (1997 - 2003)
    * Professor David Ray Griffin, Renowned Theologian
    * Catherine Austin Fitts, Assistant Secretary of Housing For President
Bush
These prominent leaders and others now claim that there are serious
problems with the official government story of 9/11. Some of these highly
respected individuals believe that 9/11 may have been an inside job. It can
be very unsettling to even consider the possibility that certain
individuals within our government  facilitated the attacks in order to
advance their hidden agendas. Yet the facts increasingly point in that
direction.

Morgan Reynolds, Former Chief Economist under President Bush

June 13, 2005, Washington Times/ UPI

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20050613-102755-6408r.htm

A former Bush team member during his first administration is now voicing
serious doubts about the collapse of the World Trade Center on 9-11. Former
chief  economist for the Department of Labor during President George W.
Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds comments that the official story about
the collapse of the WTC is "bogus" and that it is more likely that a
controlled demolition destroyed the Twin Towers and adjacent Building No. 7.

More on Reynolds :
http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/27302.htm

"If demolition destroyed three steel skyscrapers at the World Trade Center
on 9/11, then the case for an 'inside job' and a government attack on
America would be compelling," said Morgan Reynolds, Ph.D, a former member
of the Bush team. Reynolds, now a professor emeritus at Texas A&M
University, also believes it's "next to impossible" that 19 Arab terrorists
alone outfoxed the mighty U.S. military, adding the scientific conclusions
about the WTC collapse may hold the key to the entire mysterious plot
behind 9/11. Reynolds...claims explosives and structural experts have been
intimidated in their analyses of the collapses of 9/11. In a detailed
analysis just released supporting the controlled demolition theory,
Reynolds presents a compelling case.

Paul Craig Roberts, Assistant Sect. of Treasury under Pres. Reagan

http://www-hoover.stanford.edu/bios/roberts.html

Website of Stanford's Hoover Institute describes Roberts

The Honorable Paul Craig Roberts is a senior fellow at the Hoover
Institution. During 1981­82, he served as assistant secretary of the
Treasury for economic policy. He was awarded the Treasury Department's
Meritorious Service Award for "his outstanding contributions to the
formulation of United States economic policy." A former editor and
columnist for the Wall Street Journal and columnist for Business Week...the
Forbes Media Guide ranked him as one of its top seven journalists. He has
testified before committees of Congress on 30 occasions.

Las Vegas Tribune's July 29, 2005 article on Roberts :
http://www.lasvegastribune.com/20050729/headline3.html

Roberts said he hasn't changed his political ideology or jumped from the
Republican-conservative ship but "just can't respect a party leadership who
doesn't respect the truth." "I guess the real story about 9/11 is about
what the people are actually saying. I've gotten hundreds of emails in
response to my columns and many of them talk about not getting the truth
from the government or the media about what really happened at the World
Trade Center. I know many qualified engineers and scientists have said the
WTC collapsed from explosives. In fact, if you look at the manner in which
it fell, you have to give their conclusions credibility."

U.S. Senator Mark Dayton

July 31, 2004, The Star-Tribune (Minneapolis - St. Paul)

http://web.archive.org/web/20040811061345/http://www.startribune.com/stories/1576/4904237.html
http://www.911citizenswatch.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=369

Sen. Mark Dayton, D-Minn., charged...that the Federal Aviation
Administration (FAA) and the North American Aerospace Defense Command
(NORAD) have covered up "catastrophic failures" that left the nation
vulnerable during the Sept. 11 hijackings. "For almost three years now,
NORAD officials and FAA officials have been able to  hide their critical
failures that left this country defenseless during two of the worst hours
in our history," Dayton declared during a Senate Governmental Affairs
Committee hearing. Dayton said NORAD officials "lied to the American
people, they lied to Congress and they lied to your 9/11 commission to
create a false impression of competence, communication and protection of
the American people."

U.S. Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney

July 23, 2005, Atlanta Journal-Constitution (Atlanta's leading newspaper)

http://www.ajc.com/hp/content/auto/epaper/editions/saturday/news_241efd8d9666d13800b4.html
http://www.WantToKnow.info/050723ajc.mckinney

Rep. Cynthia McKinney led a Capitol Hill hearing Friday [July 22, 2005] on
whether the Bush administration was involved in the terrorist attacks of
Sept. 11, 2001. "What we are doing is asking the unanswered questions of
the 9/11 families," McKinney...said during the proceedings. The eight-hour
hearing, timed to mark the first
anniversary of the release of the Sept. 11 commission's report on the
attacks, drew dozens of contrarians and conspiracy theorists who suggest
President Bush  purposely ignored warnings or may even have had a hand in
the attack ­ claims participants said the commission ignored.
"Congresswoman McKinney is viewed as a contrarian," panelist Melvin
Goodman, a former CIA official, said. "And I hope someday her views will be
considered conventional wisdom."

Note:
Though the mainstream press largely failed to report on this important
hearing, C-SPAN did air all eight hours of testimony given on August 31st
and Sept. 2nd (because of Hurricane Katrina, part two was aired on C-SPAN
2), both at 8 PM.

Professor David Ray Griffin, Renowned Theologian in LA Times

August 28, 2005, Los Angeles Times

http://www.latimes.com/features/printedition/magazine/la-tm-crgriffin35aug28,1,3835884.story

LA Times Article with links for verification :
http://www.WantToKnow.info/050828latimes911conspiracy

A professor emeritus at the Claremont School of Theology, 66-year-old David
Ray Griffin...compiled a summary of material arguing against the accepted
story that 19 hijackers sent by Osama bin Laden took the aviation system
and the U.S. military by surprise that awful day in his 2004 book "The New
Pearl Harbor." He recently followed up with the book "The 9/11 Commission
Report: Omissions and Distortions," a critique of the Kean commission
document. "For the first year and a half I just accepted the conventional
view. When a colleague suggested to me about a year after 9/11 that he was
convinced our own government or forces within our own government had
arranged it, I didn't accept that. Then several months later another
colleague sent me [a link to] a website that had a timeline. Once I started
reading that and saw all those stories drawn from mainstream sources that
contradicted the official account, I decided I needed to look into it more
carefully, and the more I looked, the worse it got. The fact that Building
7 [a 47-story skyscraper in the WTC complex] collapsed when it had not been
hit by an airplane, and collapsed in seven or eight seconds, that's a
smoking gun. The fact that standard operating procedures were not followed
that morning, and we've gotten three different stories now by the U.S.
military as to why they did not intercept the planes, that's a smoking gun.
There was a Zogby poll in New York. The question asked
was, do you believe the government had advance knowledge of the attacks and
consciously let them happen? Forty-nine percent in New York City said yes.

Note:
On May 7, 2005, Dr. Griffin, who has authored or edited over two dozen
scholarly books, was featured on C-SPAN 2 giving an excellent lecture on
the 9/11 cover-up at the University of Wisconsin. To view this revealing
lecture free online, click here. The prestigious National Press Club also
hosted him for an excellent talk on July 22, 2005.

Robert M. Bowman, Head of Advanced Space Programs for DOD

Illinois Times on Bowman

http://www.illinoistimes.com/gyrobase/Content?oid=oid%3A4282

In 1977, Dr. Robert M. Bowman, head of advanced space programs for the
Department of Defense [DOD], authored a report describing a new
missile-defense shield system called the "Star Wars Defense." Lt. Col.
Robert Bowman (Ret.), a combat pilot who flew 101 missions in the Vietnam
War...ran for president in 2000.

Article on Dr. Bowman's website discussing 9/11 :
http://www.rmbowman.com/ssn/Secrecy.htm

Many people are convinced that George W. Bush knew what was going to happen
and purposely allowed it to happen so he and his neo-conservative buddies
could have the "new Pearl Harbor" they needed to justify their wars against
Afghanistan and Iraq. Others go further. They are absolutely sure Cheney
and company actually planned and carried out the attack. What is so
disturbing is that their arguments are quite convincing. If an enormous
cloud of suspicion is not to be
permanently over the head of our government, the Bush Administration must
"come clean," releasing information thus far withheld from the American
people. Why did John Ashcroft and top Pentagon officials cancel plans to
fly commercial airlines the morning of 9/11? If they knew what was about to
happen, why wasn't it stopped? Who made all the millions of dollars selling
short United and American Airlines [stock] just before 9/11? Why weren't
the hijacked airliners intercepted by
jet fighters and shot down before they could fly into the WTC and Pentagon?
What did the air traffic controllers say, and to whom? Why did the FBI
impound the tapes of those conversations? Why has the public never been
told what was on them? Why weren't the congressional investigators told? If
it was just a matter of incompetence or somebody not doing their job, why
hasn't anyone been fired or reprimanded?

Michael Meacher, UK Minister of Environment (1997 - 2003)

September 6, 2003, The Guardian (one of the UK's leading newspapers)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,3604,1036571,00.html

A blueprint for the creation of a global Pax Americana was drawn up for
Dick Cheney (now vice-president), Donald Rumsfeld (defence secretary), Paul
Wolfowitz (Rumsfeld's deputy), Jeb Bush (George Bush's younger brother) and
Lewis Libby (Cheney's chief of staff). The document, entitled Rebuilding
America's Defences, was written in September 2000 by the neoconservative
think tank, Project for the New American Century (PNAC). The information
provided by European intelligence services prior to 9/11 was so extensive
that it is no longer possible for either the CIA or FBI to assert a defence
of incompetence. Fifteen of the 9/11 hijackers obtained their visas in
Saudi Arabia. Michael Springman, the former head of the American visa
bureau in Jeddah, has stated that since 1987 the CIA had been illicitly
issuing visas to unqualified applicants from the Middle East and bringing
them to the US for training in terrorism for the Afghan war in
collaboration with Bin Laden (BBC, November 6 2001). It seems this
operation continued after the Afghan war for other purposes. It is also
reported that five of the hijackers received training at
secure US military installations in the 1990s (Newsweek, September 15 2001)
The conclusion of all this analysis must surely be that the "global war on
terrorism" has the hallmarks of a political myth propagated to pave the way
for a wholly different agenda - the US goal of world hegemony, built around
securing by force command over the oil supplies required to drive the whole
project.

Catherine Austin Fitts, Ass. Sect. of Housing For President Bush

Wikipedia article describing Fitts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Austin_Fitts

Catherine Austin Fitts has been a Wall Street executive, a government
official, and President of her own investment bank. She is currently the
director of Solari.  Fitts served as Managing Director and Member of the
Board of Directors of the Wall Street investment bank, Dillon, Read & Co.,
Inc. and also as Assistant Secretary of Housing/Federal Housing
Commissioner at HUD in the first Bush Administration.

Article jointly written by Catherine Austin Fitts and Congresswoman
McKinney on excellent 9/11 website :
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041101130426916

 From the first, the Bush Administration resisted investigation and
disclosure. Families of September 11 victims were forced to lobby the
administration and Congress for a full and independent inquiry. They fought
for 14 months, blocked every step of the way by the White House. The
families demanded a full investigation, posing nearly 400 questions to the
Kean Commission. The commissioners said they welcomed these queries. But
their final report ignored most of the unanswered questions. Still posted
on the website of the September 11 Family Steering Committee, these
questions are a stark reminder of the Kean Commission's failures. Until the
unanswered questions about 9/11 are laid to rest, by a truly independent
investigation that does not declare legitimate avenues of inquiry
off-limits, they will continue to haunt our country.

source:
Montreal Muslim News Network - http://www.montrealmuslimnews.net

===

-muslim voice-