Picture of the 3 years baby

Date : 29/04/2006    Time:13:59

HAIFA, April 29, 2006 (WAFA)-A three-year-old girl was killed at an Israeli
checkpoint in the West Bank city of Ramallah, her mother told WAFA on Saturday.

The little child Rafeda Thaer, of Kufr Kanna in Israel, was accompanying,
last Sunday, her mother and three brothers to pay a visit to her imprisoned
Father in Nafha Israeli jail. The Israeli occupation's Gate of Kharibtha
checkpoint, west of Ramallah, shut up at her head and crushed her skull.

Her mother, Jihan Aqeela said: "We stopped at the Kharibtha checkpoint
inside a car for more than one hour. Rafeda wanted to go to bathroom. We
got off the car and as we were passing the checkpoint, its huge Gate
suddenly shut up against Rafeda's head. She was instantly bleeding from her
head and eyes and went in a coma . An ambulance rushed to the checkpoint
and took Refada to Hospital, but she died two days later."

M.H. (13:55P) (10:55 GMT)

<http://english.wafa.ps/cphotonews.asp?num=1255>http://english.wafa.ps/cphotonews.asp?num=1255
http://mparent7777.livejournal.com/8167981.html

===