That's ok if they are on different continents. That is actually a plus because
work is getting done 24 hours a day. What they need is a support group chat for
each other. They would all be able to read English if they are translating
right? Teach a few simple wiki markup such as links and what to do with
categories. Then they help others who in turn help others. We have over 40 in a
chat who help each other and have fun at the same time. And they were all
scared of the wiki but couldn't believe how easy it was once they started. They
are actually waiting on me for more translations to do because I can't keep up
with them. I know there is only 1 translating this language or that language.
We have that too. One person is doing Swahili while another one is working on
Japanese.   Also, you mark pages for translation. You control whether to
include templates or exclude variables in template calls. They are really just
translating the page title and text. Images, tell them to add -fr.png or
-es.png to the end then upload the changed files.   Tom

---Sent from my iPhone

Unfortunately that won't work for our workflow.  My translators are on
different continents from me and aren't well versed in mediawiki stuff.
Since we use the collection extension to print our manuals I was
planning to provide Word documents for them to use, both in English and
in the target language, and then update the wiki based on markups.

On Tue, Jun 03, 2014 at 9:52 AM, Tom <t...@hutch4.us