On Wednesday 16 June 2010 05:34:42 Xu Cheng wrote:
> Graham Cobb, thank u very much. But i didn't solve the problem.

I may not have made myself clear.  Try either (or both) of the following:

> I input command by your way:
> $ xhost +local:
> $su -c "meego-sdk-chroot Downloads/meego-sdk-0524" root

Try using:

su -c "meego-sdk-chroot Downloads/meego-sdk-0524" - root

(note that the "-" is preceded and followed by a space)

> r...@meego-netbook-sdk:/# export
> DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS="startmeego-debug"
> r...@meego-netbook-sdk:/#  startmeego-debug

Try:

export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS=""
startmeego-debug

The problem is that DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS must either be undefined or must
be a null string before invoking startmeego-debug.  It seems to be deliberate
that startmeego-debug doesn't start dbus if it is already running but I am
beginning to think it should be changed.

Graham