Yes I would expect it'd be much the same way it is down for Maemo,
note that you might need to download and install source versions of
the tools since there might not be RPMs for that at this time.

[1] http://esbox.garage.maemo.org/2nd_edition/installation.html
[2]
http://www.forum.nokia.com/info/sw.nokia.com/id/c05693a1-265c-4c7f-a389-fc227db4c465/Maemo_5_SDK.html
[3] http://www.pyside.org/downloads/

If you want the PySide bindings which are supposed to be a better,
more complete version of the original Qt bindings, you need to consult
the download page[3]  for the PySide project. You can also attempt
development inside the MeeGo SDK given you build the required
dependencies there, in Maemo the packages are available from
extra-devel.

I hope this helps (thanks to Renato and Luca for originally posting this).

Sivan