Hi,

In Maemo6 (Harmattan) we have a time management daemon (timed) which also includes the alarm functionality that you are asking (alarmd). Currently, we don't have that solution in MeeGo.

But we are addressing the issue soon (in August) and will provide the functionality accordingly. One option is to get the timed into MeeGo.

-sakari