On Monday 20 September 2010 16:45:32 you wrote:
> > There was discussion on meego-community about them *going* to be set
> > up, but I seem to have missed the announcement about what new mailing
> > lists *have* been established (both on the web and cross-posted to all
> > the current lists, I'd've said).
>
> Sorry, Quim's post was incorrect. Yes, that mailing list has been "created"
> but I have not yet finished configuring it, and none of the architects are
> subscribed yet. Please continue architecture discussions here until you
> see an announcement from me that the list is ready to use.

I believe architecture discussions to be closer to platform SDK discussions
than application development, so technically, it's still the wrong list (just
as you have rightly pointed it out in the case of the Harmattan question).

On a side note, I recall there was a plan to rename the lists in a "refocusing
meego-dev" thread so we could perhaps lower the number of misplaced threads
like these two, but I lost track what happened to that activity...

Best regards,
Attila