From: meego-dev-boun...@meego.com [mailto:meego-dev-boun...@meego.com] On
Behalf Of Wang, Ning W
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 7:20 PM
To: meego-annou...@meego.com; meego-commun...@meego.com; meego-dev@meego.com
Subject: [MeeGo-dev] MeeGo 1.0 Update for Netbooks

Today, we are announcing our 4th update for the MeeGo v1.0 Core Software
Platform & Netbook User Experience project release, originally announced on
May 25th.

This update has over 60 bug fixes and is recommended for all users running
MeeGo 1.0 for Netbooks.

This update includes general operating system fixes that enhance the
stability, compatibility, and security of your devices, as well as:

* Added detection for network disconnection during system update

* Added SOCK5 and IPv6 support in email backend data server

* Resolved several media client issues

* Fixed many important security issues

* Updated L10N translation

To get a full list of bug fixes you can visit the release update pages:

http://meego.com/downloads/releases/updates/meego-v1.0.4-core-update

http://meego.com/downloads/releases/updates/meego-v1.0.4-netbook-update

It also includes the bug fixes in previous update releases, please visit
http://meego.com/downloads/releases/updates for more information.

If you run into any issues or have additional questions about the update,
you can post them in our MeeGo Netbook Forum:

http://forum.meego.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6