Hi all,

I'm "porting" Meego to the Samsung Galaxy Tab (not such a problem, just
sorting out the initramfs and various drivers.)

Anyway I've got Meego booting and up to showing the handset "desktop"
and understand that I should be able to recompile Qt to support
multitouch input events as produced by mtev (currently with mtev I
receive no inputs so can't do much other than admire the desktop
wallpaper), but I've really no idea which version of Qt and/or the
multitouch driver one should use, and which combinations work, etc.

I'm running a 2.6.32-9 kernel (so pre-xinput2 changes afaiu) and am
happy to base my ARM image on anything (stskeeps suggests using 1.1.90
so I was thinking of 1.1.90.4.20110222.2 assuming no-one has any
arguments, I've previously been using a 1.1.80 image, not knowing the
status of Meego ARM.)

Anyway I've just had an OBS account setup by lbt and I'd appreciate any
advice on what/how to build Qt to support multitouch on the Tab (using
whatever versions are thought to be appropriate to go with my kernel
version.)

Any other general multitouch commentary also welcomed for the future
(i.e. porting Samsung kernel patches to a newer kernel if required.)

Thanks,

Simon