On 22 April 2011 20:29, Michael Hasselmann <micha...@openismus.com> wrote:
> Yes, it is correct. But I keep thinking that this concept really only
> works out for small form factors (such as handset UX). For tablet UX and
> bigger (say, on the desktop), the Qt default of "first touch to focus,
> and second touch to bring up VKB" feels better.

To be honest, it annoys me even on handsets. :-)

> But then again, I am no user interaction designer ...

Neither am I, but I suspect nor could one of them tell you off the top
of their head which is better (without more or less guessing) - these
are the sort of things you really need proper studies to figure out
IMO.

--
Robin Burchell
http://rburchell.com