On Thu, 19 May 2011 14:28:25 -0700
Shane Bryan <shane.br...@linux.intel.com> wrote:

> A lot of good progress has been happening on the "qml" branch recently
> and it's drawing close to feature equivalence with the current, MTF,
> version on master.
>
> Since the bulk of the work is now happening on the QML version of the
> UI, and MTF is on the path towards removal from MeeGo for 1.3, I think
> it is now time to make the QML version the official one going forward.
>
> To this end, I will be merging qml into master by EOD today (20110519,
> PST).

Done.

I've laid and pushed a new version tag, version-0.2.3, to mark this
"release" as well.

I will delete the qml branch in the next day or two, baring any
catastrophes I may have introduced in the merge process.

All QML related merge-requests or patches should now be based off
master.  I will no longer accept any based off the previous 'qml'
branch.  So, again, be sure to rebase and/or reclone your versions.

Regards,

Shane...