Additionally, the only kernel that is correctly set-up at this time to be used in trunk is the reference kernel. "kernel" All the adaptation kernels will need investigation by there kernel maintainer, to see if its is capable of being used with it's current version. All kernel testing has been done with kernel versions 2.6.38 and 2.6.39 for use with systemd.

Please take this as an FYI of the current state. There are no plans at this point to support previous kernel versions, or not to support them to my knowledge. So in sort don't be surprised or confused if your images and adaptation-kernels don't work from Trunk other then the use of "Kernel".

-Chris