Hello all, how are you?

I'd like to inform that Suspend to RAM stopped to work on Intel
Classmate PC on MeeGo 1.2. The latest release o MeeGo 1.1 can perform
the suspend.

I'm still debugging and trying to confirm if it's working on any newer
kernel version after the 1.1.
One thing i'm sure is that this problem happened in the main line of
the kernel also, I've checked on lates stable (2.6.39.1) If someone
can assist me o debugging and getting the information needed to fix
this bug or fill a bug at kernel's bugzilla i appreciate.

How can i have access to testing versions of the kernel between
version 1.1 and 1.2 of MeeGo?
Does the kernel was upgraded from 35 straigh to 37?
http://meego.gitorious.org/meego-os-base/kernel-source/commit/e94cbf91ab49995f1eb8d46d6911f0c23f37b900

Thanks.

--
Leonardo Luiz Padovani da Mata