In theory you could maybe do this by using a very low-frequency source, but in
practice Meep is a terrible way to solve electrostatic problems — it's really
designed for wave problems where the wavelength is small compared to the
computational cell, whereas electrostatics is the opposite limit.

You just need to solve Poisson's equation, and there are lots of packages for
this.  It's usually the first tutorial in every finite-element package.