As far as I remember my thoughts about pywin32 on msys after reading
https://github.com/Alexpux/MINGW-packages/issues/751
shows that "it is not ready for msys".

Root of a problem is in a fact that pywin32 source code contains some
visual-studio-specific parts and can't be compiled with mingw.
And visual studio build uses malloc/free from library that is used by visual
studio (ucrtbase.dll i think). The version stored in pip repo is or official
python for windows binary (which is compiled by VS2015).

But mingws' python is compiled with mingw and uses malloc/free from
corresponding library (msvcrt.dll i think).

So I'm not sure there is simple way to use pywin32 with mingw64's python
without changing pywin32 source code.
--
Vasily