On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 at 17:36, Fischer, Claudio
<claudio.fisc...@weinig.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can confirm that the master branch is running again.
> The last commit from Kai is working.
>
> One difference I found between Meld 3.20.1 and Meld Master is, that in Meld
> Master the
> left menue entry "Meld" and the left upper drop down are missing, see
> attached screenshot.

Yes, they've been moved to the new gear-style menu in the top-right of
the header bar. See
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/Initiatives/issues/4 and
https://blogs.gnome.org/aday/2018/10/09/farewell-application-menus/
for context. I don't yet know whether I'll end up moving them back in
to menus for the next release, or whether I'll try to move towards the
headerbar-centric style... probably the latter, but it's a _lot_ of
work.

cheers,
Kai