Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2006 7:36 PM
Subject: AGBA Web Page

Dear Members.

Previously I have not been able to access the links on the AGBA web page.  I tried just now and it works wonderfully.  I mention this to you in the event that you too had difficulty with the site and had simply given up…I did.  There are new things on the site and I highly recommend that you check it out.  Great improvement and my congratulations to those updating it…I am sure Steve Castner had a lot to do with it.

Patricia Anderson Pruitt

GALLOWAY HISTORICAL LIBRARY

28289 Norris Road

Bozeman, Montana 59718