This is to inform our members that I have completed the sorting and filing, of one box in particular, which came out of the Missoula office. This box contained primarily pedigrees, membership applications, transfers and calf data sheets that had never been sorted and appropriately filed. Most of the contents of the box were from 2004 and 2005, with a few exceptions.

If you have encountered any difficulty with the Association office in getting papers straightened out from that period of time or you have never received them at all, please let me know.  I can conduct some research for you to see if I can locate the problem.

Patricia Anderson Pruitt

GALLOWAY HISTORICAL LIBRARY

28289 Norris Road

Bozeman, Montana 59718