Hi All,

Just a reminder to please get the names of the new breeders you have helped
set up with your seedstock in the past several months.  We want to recognize
these new folks in the upcoming issue of the Dispatch.

Also, if you have any news items, please get them to me directly.  Let us
know story's from your farm that you'd like to share, compliments from
seedstock buyers or meat buyers. We all really enjoy hearing what our fellow
breeders are up to.

And please let me know of your advertising needs by Sunday, July 22.

As fair season comes around in your community, why not make an effort to
obtain some photos of any Galloway being shown in your county's fair?  We'll
again have a Fair page in the November issue (which is the next issue after
the upcoming Summer issue due out in August.)

Thank  you!

Judy

Renaissance Farms Ltd

 www.renfarms.com