List,

Big thanks go out to ERROL, ZAC, PADDY and anyone else who contributed info and advice to the above conversion.  The car now brakes great, turns heaps better and is a lot more responsive due to the improved shockies.  I even put my beefed up adjustable caster rods off my soon to be wrecked rally car.  BOY IS IT AWESOME!!!!!!!  Once again thanks to everyone who contributed advice!!!!  The car dropped a bit lower than I expected so I think I will be dropping in the rear springs out of the other car, as they are even lower than my current lowered rear springs.

I highly urge guys who are looking to buy parts for any conversion to deal with Errol if possible.  He'll always give a no bullshit answer and is always commited to giving customer service and satisfaction of a very high level.

Daniel Kroehn

Recommending Datrats, supplying quality Datsun performance parts

OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/membersozdat@datascribe.com.au/