On 03/18/2012 02:09 AM, David Greaves wrote:
After a slight delay we're pleased to announce that the 0.20120315.1 release is
out.

This release:
* updates several packages with new upstreams including openssl and some other
security updates
* moves our cross compilation tools to the '486' target to ensure they run on
any generic x86 system (collected in the i486/cross area)
* there are updates to osc and build for the SDK and gdb is now included
* libjpeg-turbo is also included for faster image decoding on NEON/SSSE3/SSE etc
systems
* the mesa package is upgraded to 8.01 and uses llvmpipe to significantly
improve SW rendering in emulations/VMs - the package is also renamed to
mesa-llvmpipe

Note that as a result of the move to llvmpipe, the standard mesa in Mer core no
longer supports Intel gpus and this should now be handled in the hardware
adaptation as expected.

It has been imported into meego.com community OBS and is available from
releases.merproject.org

   http://releases.merproject.org/releases/0.20120315.1/

Hi,

The release repositories for armv7hl/noarch seem to be missing some packages, e.g., autoconf, automake, filesystem,.... Ran out of diskspace?

Regards,
Marko