Hi all,

We'll have an advisory board meeting at 1th June 2012 11:00 UTC in
#mer-meeting on irc.freenode.net. This is the last advisory board
meeting in this term for the current advisory board and every
Maintainer and Technical Lead is suggested to show up to vote.

The agenda is:

0. Followup on actions and confirming minutes from last meeting,
http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-05-18-11.00.html

1. Nomination for Iekku Pylkkä as Bugzilla Maintainer
http://www.mail-archive.com/mer-general@lists.merproject.org/msg00509.html

2. Vote on term length for advisory board, 3 or 6 months

3. Dissolving current advisory board and selecting new advisory board.

According to Mer governance[1], we should have a advisory board of 7
people: Architect (chairman, non-voting), 2 representatives from
interest groups, 2 representatives from Technical Leads, 2
representatives from maintainers.

3.1 As we currently have only 2 interest groups, I propose we
re-instate the current set-up with a representative seat from Nemo
Project and a representative seat from Plasma Active. Voting by
technical leads and maintainers on this.

3.2 Provided Iekku's nomination got accepted, we now have only 2
maintainers, Marko Saukko (sage) and Iekku Pylkkä (sage). I propose we
establish those two as the two representatives from maintainers.
Maintainers vote upon this.

3.3 At the current time, we have only 2 technical leads, Esa-Pekka
Miettinen (E-P) and David Greaves. I propose we establish those two as
the two representatives from technical leads grouping. Technical leads
vote upon this.

3.4 Summarize and introduce the new advisory board representatives

3.5 Confirm Carsten Munk (Stskeeps) as project architect (vote by
representatives) and composite new Advisory Board and state end of
term date according to item 2)

Representatives are supposed to be actually representing, ie represent
the interest groups/technical leads/maintainers that voted upon them
and their views. Representatives can be external to the voting group.

In the future, when there are more interest groups, according to
governance we will be asking the maintainers and technical leads to
publically state what primary interest group they belong to. Then
according to those, the interest groups (with vote amounts in mind)
point to representatives who should sit in the Advisory board. This
would be the representatives with the top 2 votes.

When there are more technical leads than 2, there will be a vote
amongst them to select the representatives in the Advisory board. This
would be the representatives with the top 2 votes.

When there are more maintainers than 2, there will be a vote amongst
them (excluding those who are both technical leads and maintainers at
same time), to select their representatives in the Advisory board.
This would be the representatives with the top 2 votes.

4. Any other business

BR
Carsten Munk