Hi all,

 I've spent the past couple of days getting PySide to build and run on
Nemo. To generate the PySide bindings a tool called Shiboken is used
(similar to swig, Boost.Python, etc.). There's currently a Shiboken
package in CE:Apps, but it's 8 months old and seems to be broken. Its
-devel package depends on libshiboken1, which never gets generated, so
it's not possible to actually build anything against it.

 I've built an updated version of Shiboken (with a slightly different
naming convention, python-pyside-shiboken instead of simply shiboken,
derived from the OpenSuSE naming convention) which seems to work fine
and allows PySide to be built against it without any trouble.