On 30 August 2012 09:03, Sivan Greenberg <si...@omniqueue.com> wrote:

> Do we just want to attract tech oriented crowd at the moment? Is it
> too early to attract not so tech people yet?

To my mind, people who are/were around Nemo/Mer, could benefit in
publicly gathering there together to gain traction.

That's why for now we should re-use existing branding for a familiar eye.

Afterwards naturally this group will attract other techie people
first, to try out, help, contribute. Nemo in its current stage could
not be more than just a mouth-waterer (a teaser) for not-so-tech ones,
but again -- only if advertised/hyped well -- think Jolla: gained
momentum even without showing any OS/screenshots/prototypes :)
Nemo is already something substantial and OSS at hand!

So let's get to work :)

Cheers,
Simonas (sledges)