By way of an update on the Mer Tools project - first an apology/explanation that
I have been insanely busy on SDK activity recently and have rather neglected the
Mer tools repos.

Last night I promoted the old rolling repo to 8.1.0 and updated the rolling repo
from the merproject.org build - I have not had time for testing so please tread
carefully and feedback any issues ASAP.

The repos have moved over to the Mer infra before the MeeGo shutdown but still
contain several references to meego.com

The workaround from a few weeks ago still applies: inside your SDK do this:

  echo 5.9.68.173 repo.pub.meego.com | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts

I plan to update the sdk-version tool and move to a new namespace based chroot
solution for the next release.

This page gives a quick'n'dirty status:
  http://www.merproject.org/Mer_Tools_Status_new.txt

See you on #mer

David/lbt

--
"Don't worry, you'll be fine; I saw it work in a cartoon once..."