Lots of ladies like the SLK. Even have a MBCA group dedicated to ladies in SLK. Their fearless leader live in town.

On Wednesday, March 22, 2006, at 08:54 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I'd stay away from the Z3 or Z4 cause they are riddled with problems. Your best bet is a 300SL or even a SLK 230 or maybe even a 320. Just my 2 cents though

69 280 SEL 120,000 Miles
72 350SL   108,000 Miles
2004 VW Passat 4 Motion
1999 Mazda Miata

-----Original Message-----
From: LT Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:50:26 -0600
Subject: Re: [MBZ] An SL for wifey?

One of the new BMW two-seat drop-tops? What are they called, the Z4 or
something like that?

On 3/22/06, Bob DuPuy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

She is going to
cut back on her volunteer work and take a corporate attorney job.

--
"There're always enemies, George. Jesus had enemies."
-- Tom Clancy, _Executive Orders_

1977 240D
1983 VW Quantum turbo diesel 5-speed
1972 Honda CB-500K motorcycle