> What still is not clear is "Maximum meters per pixel"?
> I see  that the maximum value is 10
>
> Where can I find and see those zoomlevels?

Zoom levels are not fixed. The value means:
"When, at the current zoom level, 1 pixel on the screen is equivalent to x
meters in real life at most, display the nodes".

Setting the value at 10 would mean that even when 1 pixel is equivalent to
10m, the node will be displayed, which makes a 640x480 screen the equivalent
of 6.4kmx4.8km, which means potentially a lot of nodes and makes edition
rather difficult, especially in cities...

- Chris -