Hi,

I just committed to dev trunk the possibility to *adjust the background
imagery alignment* (especially useful for *Bing* a low zoom levels).
Details:

   - press and hold *<SPACE> and drag* to adjust the background image
   - for tiled imagery, the displacement is *specified by zoom level*
   - there is a new contextual action on the Image layer to *reset the
   adjustments*; for tiled imagery, it only resets the adjustments for
the *current
   zoom*
   - switching to a different image provider resets the adjustments
   - the adjustments are *saved to the MDC* document for re-use.

Please provide your *feedback, good and bad*.
I might include this in 0.17.0 if there are no major issues.

Enjoy
*- Chris -*