On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 10:03:56AM +0300, Oleg V.Cat wrote:
> Hmm... MB this is an answer:
>
> >----------------------------------------
> What does PrimeNet error 12002 mean?
>
>      The message forwarding process at Entropia is down. Version 21
> clients and earlier sends messages to entropia.com which are then
> forwarded to mersenne.org. Version 22 clients and later send messages
> directly to mersenne.org. The best solution is to get version 22 or later.
> Alternatively, you can wait for Entropia's message forwarding process to
> be restarted which can take several days.

Thanks - that looks useful.  I'd looked at the entry for 2250 errors
(which are what the clients report) but not seen that one.  I suspect when
I look around I'll find that the clients which are failing to report are
all running v21.  Mass upgrade time!

        Robin

--
--------------- Robin Stevens  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----------------