In writing http://mathworld.wolfram.com/news/2003-12-05/rsa/ and
attempting to update http://mathworld.wolfram.com/RSANumber.html, it
occurred to me that I was missing a few pieces of information.

Does anyone know the status of RSA150?  It seems RSA 140, 155, and 160
have all been factored, but I haven't been able to find any record of
RSA150's factorization.  Has it just fallen by the wayside and been
skipped over since RSA switched to its new binary-digits-style RSA
numbers?

Also, I presume RSA is no longer offering monetary prizes for RSA170 to
500.  Does anyone know the status or any relevant links for these?  They
seem to have silently vanished from RSA's site.

Best wishes,
-Eric