Chip Lynch wrote:

> Have a party... wouldn't YOU like to meet the other people working with
> GIMPS?  Frankly, this wouldn't be THAT expensive, and we could even make
> it a symposium or something.... call for papers or research in the area of
> computational number theory.

Great idea Chip!  I think there's a bunch of GIMPSers that hang out
in Santa Clara county or SF Bay area.  We could do something that
wouldnt cost anything, like a potluck picnic at a local park, or a group
hike or just a social gathering.  We could see if Scott wanted to come,
and if he showed up we could wax his car, or carry him off the field
on our shoulders, that sorta thing.  {8^D  Ideas?  spike