On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 07:58:17PM -0500, Vincent J. Mooney Jr. wrote:
>Prime95 disappears when I minimize it.  It used to be on the taskbar (right
>word?) at the bottom of the WIN98 screen.

Prime95 doesn't disappear -- if you look in your system tray, you will find
a small Prime95 icon that you can double-click to reveal the big window. If
you really want it to be on the taskbar taking up space all the time, you
can just deselect `Tray Icon'.

>Can't there be an icon on the desktop, as I originally asked?

Yes, there can, although I don't know why you'd want it. Right-click on your
desktop, choose New/Shortcut, and follow the steps for making a shortcut to
prime95.exe.

>Also, is there a FAQ about this?

See the README.TXT file that is included in the zip-file. In answers most of
your questions, although not the `icon on desktop' problem.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://members.xoom.com/sneeze/