Hi all,

someone else wrote:
>Is the P-1 factoring supposed to display the output in a cumulative
>manner? I'm not sure how long it should run, but it seems that a long run
>could cause the time and clock cycles to get unwieldly large.

This was intentional and can easily be changed.   Since it is different
than the way trial factoring and LL testing is done, I suppose I should
change it.  If you have any strong reasons why it should be left
cumulative, then let me know.  Otherwise, expect the final v20 release
to reset the timer after each screen output.

Regards,
George