Hello all,

At 10:09 AM 11/14/2001 +0100, Henk Stokhorst wrote:
>                 ------- Mersenne Exponent Test State -------
>                                          Prime, VERIFIED       :      1
>                                          Prime, UNVERIFIED     :      1
>  ---------------------- -------          ---------------------- -------
>                  TOTAL :  44155                          TOTAL :  97904

It's too early for me to comment much.

The line "Prime, VERIFIED : 1" is obviously a bug in the reporting system.

There has been an unverified prime reported!  It passes the 32-bit security
code that comes on every results.txt line.  This is not overly difficult to
forge
though.  The user reporting the prime has completed 3 other LL tests and
seems to have signed up with a valid looking email address.

I'll start a verification run on this Mersenne number of over 3,500,000 digits.

With fingers crossed,
George