-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Gareth
Randall
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 14:05
To: Mersenne discussion list
Subject: Re: Mersenne: servers down completely?

Seems to be up now everyone...

I was watching this through most of the day. I'm on GMT and it was still
down at
about 17:30 today, so off the top of my head this was down for at least 36
hours
from when the first mail in this thread was sent!

Surely there must be better ISPs in California than that? :-)

--
======= Gareth Randall =======