Hi,

One of my computers is assigned to run factoring tests continuously. I saw that my that computer's last two results were "no factor up to 2^67" . Then i checked the "cleared exponents list" on the primenet webpage. There were no trace of my exponents but i saw many factored exponents with a factor bound to 2^101, 2^71, 2^68, 2^86 and so on.

What is the criteria that an exponent will be tested up to which power? What must i do if i want to continue testing my exponent above 2^67.

Bye

Do you Yahoo!?